Friday 6 April 2012

You will find him next to me...


Last night Gary took me to see Emeli Sande at Leeds O2 Academy...she was amazing! I can honestly say I have never heard anyone sing so beautifully live, her voice was just perfect. I love all of her songs, but the song that really got me into her was 'Next to Me'....if you haven't heard it, check it out here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nwdjQmc_N8&ob=av2e . The first time I heard it straight away it made me think of Gary (I know, pass the bucket) so I am hoping to feature it in the wedding somewhere.

Really gorgeous lyrics:

When the money's spent and all my friends have vanished
and I can't seem to find no help or love for free
I know there's no need for me to panic
cause I'll find him, I'll find him next to me

No comments:

Post a Comment