Wednesday 11 April 2012

With this ring...

So our other job was rings, and eeek I am so excited by my ring! My engagement ring is from a New York based designer Barbara Michelle Jacobs http://www.etsy.com/shop/bmjnyc?section_id=7537004. It's absolutely beautiful; a white gold band cast to resemble a tree branch with a solitaire ethically mined sapphire in the middle, it really is stunning. AND Gary chose it all by himself, how impressive is that?? Well, I was impressed anyway...



To buy our wedding bands we visited 'Element Jewellery' in Hebden Bridge. http://www.elementjewellery.com . It's a gorgeous shop featuring simple contemporary designs. Originally we were just going to get Gary's wedding ring there but whilst there I discovered a local designer called Anthony Blakeney, he creates beautiful rings based on rose roots. So...he is making my wedding band, it will compliment my engagement ring wonderfully and it's also nice to support a local designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment