Sunday 8 April 2012

Pretty flowers all in a row...

I have selected Helen at The Willow Garden to do my flowers. The shop is like a fairy wonder land! I love going in and looking in awe at all of the beautiful creations and pretty nooks and crannies. Just walking in I knew Helen was the florist for me, the shop screams shabby chic vintage country garden...perfect!




I really want my flowers to be loose and natural looking, nothing too structured or 'matchy'. Tightly packed pink roses or long structured lilies, though lovely for other people are just not me. I asked for a mixture of peaches, creams, pinks and greens...Helen suggested my bouquet have the herb Rosemary in as it represents remembrance, I love this idea because it will represent my Nanna...see, I told you she was perfect! My final flower mood board looks like this :0)







I can't wait to see them on the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment